Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Part 10 Personal Photo-Diary Germany Visit with Isabelle - Tuesday 17 February 201

And here is the last part of our photo diary for today  - two more days to "milk".  Isabelle and I are both missing the men in our lives (one each!).  In the evenings we each perch with a laptop on the double bed upstairs, the chatting outstrips surfing and typing.  Much laughter tonight, maybe because we are tired, maybe because it is just good to have a belly-laugh every now and then.

Thanks so much for sharing (and bearing) with us!


To round off the daylight part of a great day together, Izo dressed Evie up, but
Josie refuses to put her dress-up clothes on.
OK so Evie has not build up much say in her little life over clothes,
but she did have a really happy time!





Izo put a dancing skirt on and put more music on and
the kitchen dancing was in full swing again!














I wish I could remember Josie's sayings wiff clarity and this expression wiff clarity too