One of the attributes of God's greatness is his infinite and awesome power displayed in creation and redemption. Have a peep at a few images that give us examples and a taste of power. If you wish to enlarge these photos, click on them.
Our God who made whale, mountain, sun, star and galay - everything - with a spoken word - defies imaginations!
And yet how casually we sometimes approach God, instead of coming into His presence with a profound sense of wonder, a sober fear, humility and in the Name of Jesus. Our God is an awesome God!
Here is Moses' song not to be found on You Tube but in the Bible: Exodus 15:
I will sing to the LORD, for he has triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider he has thrown into the sea.
The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my fathers' God and I will exalt him.
What are your greatest concerns today? About what issues do you feel hopeless and helpless and weak? God is omnipotent; there is no end to his power to accomplish his saving purposes and promises.
"Ah sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched hand. Nothing is too hard for you" (Jeremiah 32:17)
My greatest need cannot even start to exhaust my God's strength and power: His hand is not too short to save, to make a way where there is no way, intervene, vindicate, provide, lead and fight for you and us. Nothing is too hard for him. His power at work in Christians in Jesus is ".....like the Mighty strength God exerted when He raised Jesus from the dead."
King of Kings, Majesty, God of heaven, living in meAnd all these realities are ours by faith in our awesome God's grace in Jesus - how else?!
Gentle Savior, closest friend, Strong Deliverer, Beginning and End
All within me falls at Your throne
Your Majesty, I can but bow, I lay my all before You now
In royal robes I don't deserve, I live to serve Your Majesty
Earth and heaven worship You, God Eternal, Faithful and True
Who bought the nations, ransomed souls
Brought this sinner near to Your throne. All within me cries out in praise. (Jarrod Cooper)


